Monday

My Hans Christian Andersen Fairy Tale Recipes

My name is Jonas Nohr, and I live in Denmark with my two wonderful sons.

I love to tell my sons fairy tales and I love to cook food for them, so I thought to myself why not combine the two?

My starting point will be the Danish master of fairy tales, Hans Christian Andersen, who you might know from fairy tales, such as the Little Mermaid, the Snow Queen and the Princess and the Pea.

I will start my recipes with the most well known fairy tales, but also venture into the less known stories.

My hope is to cook these recipes, so they are relevant to the fairy tales, and to engage my sons in the cooking of the recipes, by telling them the fairy tale meanwhile cooking.

But before I begin cooking and telling my sons the fairy tale, I want to share a photo of my two wonderful sons.


This is a very recent photo of us.


1 comment:

  1. You are all welcome to share your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete